Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Today I Turn 54

I haven't posted in quite a while but plan to start posting more frequently.  Today is my 54th birthday and birthday's have a way of making you reflect back on your life.  Where you've come from and where you are going.  I enjoy so many aspects of life - I have enjoyed the freedom from living in this great nation - the freedom to create and develop talents and interests and the opportunities to use these talents to bless the lives of my family and others.  My greatest blessings are my children and I love each one so dearly - they are all unique and different and just amazing.  I also have amazing grandchildren.  I look at each one and see their little spirits and am thrilled at who they are and who they are becoming as they grow and progress in their little lives.  I'm thrilled by little ones who are still in heaven waiting to come to earth and by wonderful children who will teach and nurture these new little ones and who are preparing for their arrival onto this planet.  A tumultuous planet at best but one that is also full of so much beauty and joy if you can stay close to God and have faith in him and his love.  I know that the times we are in are unstable and unsure but I have faith that if I listen to the prophet and other leaders who tell us to prepare for the future that I can have peace and be a strength for others who may not have this knowledge. 

My cat who Jeff calls Cletus but I just call him cat!

He loves to curl up in just about anything contained and sleep.  He is only 6 months old!

We all love this kitty - he is so playful and lots of fun!
This is a compote my dad made me many years ago on top of a table.  My kitty is also a climber!!

Isn't he adorable!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment